Creativity & Creative Process for Teams
This one day workshop will help you and your team fuel the creative process and create new business and product/service ideas. (*number of days can be increased based on your needs - speak with our Learning advisors for more information)
The best ideas evolve when people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and areas of expertise join forces to solve a problem. We will facilitate this workshop through a series of creativity models, concepts and hands-on activities empowers collaborative creativity and challenges every participant to unlock their full creative potential.
What they will cover
- Idea Generation & Development.
- "How Might We"? Defining then solving real customer/business problems.
- Innovation models and tools.
- MASH-UP Idea Development Tool.
- How to select and apply appropriate tools, methods and processes to enable innovative ideas to be developed and implemented.
Upon successful completion of the course, the attendees will be able to:
- Understand and apply a set of new creative idea generation tools and models.
- Explore and experiment with innovation theory and apply an innovation model within a real business or society context.
- Learn how to develop the right environment for creativity to thrive.
- Develop knowledge into how to implement a process inside your organisation utilising a model for creativity, idea development and collaboration.